EAD not recieved

monsa25

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Anyone out there still waiting for EAD

RD 07/15/03
ND 07/28/03

I have heard nothing from BCIS even thougth the proceesing time frame shows cases being processed for 07/24/03

Thanks

which service center monsa25 have u applied?

My EAD and AP are pending at VSC with RD of 7/30...still no word..

VSC - so I guess we are in the same boat. Keep in touch and let me know of any developments

thanks

EAD

Hi every one i have been waiting for 108 business days and still do not receive my ead. i applied my I485 and EAD at a lawyer office, the only thing that they are telling me is to wait and i am to the point that i am going to go to the Philadelphia ins office myself to see what is going on.

EAD - VSC

RD 07/15
ND 07/28

Status - still showing received only will mail decision

Got an RFE anyone know how long after RFE response is sent in.

Center - VSC
R.D. - 12 the Aug 2003

Got an RFE on 19th Sep. BCIS now needs personal information from passport pages along with the EAD application. That's what my attorney said today.
So I guess it will take another 2 to 3 weeks to get it approved.

Thanks
:(

EAD-VSC

RD 7/31/2003
ND 8/15/2003

I still haven't received my EAD (first-time) and I need it badly. :(

The online status says the same thing that they will mail a decision.

EAD

Hi everyone, i guest we all in the same boat. right know i am confuss because it have bein more that 90 days. It is know 110 business day for me and still do not receive anything. My wife spoke to our lawyer last week to see what is going on with my case but it is the same thing over and over again. She ask for the receipt so that that i can go to the philadelphia ins office but the lawyer told her to come back thursday for it. If they have the receipt it is not going to take that long to copy them, why wait till thursday, that is what in my mind. When i called on the phone to the lawyer office, the only thing they are telling me is that everything is fine and not to worry. I am so stress out i cannot think. Well i wish yu all the best and hope things work out for yu all.

courtneyd23,

If I were in your shoes I will call the lawyer and ask him to leave the receipt copy to someone in their office if he's not available like today or wednesday so you don't have to wait for thursday.

Just my opinion.

EAD rfe

Lost in space

did u get any reply or approval after the RFE . I got an RFE on sept 29 and i sent in reply on Oct 5 so wanted to know how long it takes

thanks
all the best

monsa25

My attorney did send the necessary documents for the RFE (passport pages) some time last week (around 1st or 2nd Oct). Still waiting approval for EAD as well as AP (both same R.D. 12 th Aug)

Will let u know when it gets approved (hopefully some time in this century)

:(

My wife : RFE on EAD

Wife applied for EAD at VSC
Recipt Date : 07/22/2003
Notice Date : 08/01/2003

RFE issued : 08/22/2003 for Passport copy of wife
Reply sent 08/28/2003 Fedex by lawyer

I check the Case Status online. It still is saying about RFE

I wonder why the Case Status Line is not updated !!!!

Very Very much :confused:

hi there

RFE 09/03/03 on I-140 EAD and AP on hold
RFE response 10/05/03

BCIS online status - changed to recept of RFE on 10/14/03

Can anyone tell me if after replying to RFE can we go and get the I-EAD from Hartford office. How long after RFE responded will the hold be taken off for EAD and AP

thanks,

is EAD approval connected to I140 approval?
EAD ND Aug 21 2003, Approved Oct 7th 2003 Nebraska service center

Yes -

the actual process is after the I- 140 is approved the EAD is issued. However after concurrent filing was started the process changed slightly - they do a preliminary processign and if they find anythign missing they send a RFE and put EAD on hold, if not they send an Ok for EAD and it get issued before the I-140 gets approved. The I-140 after the prelimanry processing is kept back in its usual number to be addressed later.

how long does it take?

Hi,

my RD I140/I765/I131/I485 is on 04-AUG-2003.

RFE on I-140 in Sept, Replied on RFE on 30-SEP-2003 and I-140 approved on 06-AUG-2003.

Does anyone know, how long it takes to get EAD and AP approval after I-140 apprval, in the case where there was RFE.

My I-140 approved in September 2003.
I have iEAD in June 2003
EAD has been pending since October 2002!

I called BCIS and an enquiry was filed by the officer on my behalf. I was told that I have to wait 30 days. I called again today about two weeks after my first call. They do not want answer any question since the 30 days have not over yet. However it is confirmed the enquiry was filed.