ead name change

Padmavathy

Hi
I had changed my maiden surname to married surname after i applied for my green card within 15 days.I had informed them regarding this and had sent all the necessary documents. But i received my EAD with my maiden name. I applied again with my married surname but I got my old EAD while my new LIN number states its still under processing.Now i have my Passport with my married name but my EAD with maiden name. What is the possibility of getting my EAD with my new name or will it be completely rejected and i also dont know what name my 485 has. Please help me regarding this problem.Now i really dont know if the whole application for the green card processing would be rejected.We had asked the attorney about it when they said its ok we did this.i would really appreciate if u could suggest something.
Thanking You
Padmavathy

A suggestion....

Usually a marriage certificate can be shown in similar situations. It could be a US marriage license/certificate or say marriage certificate from a court in India. As long as it has your maiden name and your spouse's complete name they accept it as an alternative proof. Try if that works.