EAD Incorrect Date of Birth, traveled outside USA

HK23

Hi Folks,

One of my friend has just completed masters (F1 Visa) in Dec 2022, and has travelled to India(outside USA). However he hadn't noticed that EAD card has incorrect DOB. Would he have any issues while entering back to USA?

Documents that he has now:
Passport
EAD with incorrect DOB
Offer Letter of new company
OPT Approval
i-20

If he would have issues in entering back to USA, how can he make sure that his DOB issue in EAD is sorted out?

Hi, I’m a student on F-1 visa. I applied for a SSN because I have an employment letter from the university. But, its been 8 weeks now since I applied and I called the SSN on a weekly basis all they say is it’s pending approval from the immigration. Has anyone had a similar situation and what are my options to speed up the process?

Hi Folks,

One of my friend has just completed masters (F1 Visa) in Dec 2022, and has travelled to India(outside USA). However he hadn't noticed that EAD card has incorrect DOB. Would he have any issues while entering back to USA?

Documents that he has now:
Passport
EAD with incorrect DOB
Offer Letter of new company
OPT Approval
i-20

If he would have issues in entering back to USA, how can he make sure that his DOB issue in EAD is sorted out?
I20 and valid visa would be fine.

On the Ead itself you can see it mentions not valid for reentry to US so you ignore Ead.