EAD in boston

intezar

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for ead in May (RD 5.14.03) with no response yet. Today (day91) went to Boston for i-ead.
Got there at 7:15 am went to the line on the side of the building (rather than the one in the front which seemed longer). Had to stand in line for a while (remember to take a book/ newspaper to kill time). By 9am had a ticket . By 10 :30 am, was called to the window.
Officer Torres looked at the paperwork, stamped the paper, sent me to the cashier (no fee was charged) who sent me to another window in the same room where they took a picture/fingerprint, and by 11:30, I was done, and went home with the card.:)

list of documents please

intezar

can you let me know what documents did yoy take for IEAD
like original receipts or copies and list of documents.

hma

Hi,

Anyone from Boston (Framingham / Natick / Milford) area know where I can take photographs for 485 ? I took them from CVS and my lawyer says they are not good.

Thanks,
ST.

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
Hi,

Anyone from Boston (Framingham / Natick / Milford) area know where I can take photographs for 485 ? I took them from CVS and my lawyer says they are not good.

Thanks,
ST.

Natick Mall has photo people / sears / picture people (don't remember exactly). But this was yers before. They took good immi pictures.

hth
dyno

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
Hi,

Thanks,
ST.

Natick Mall has photo people / sears / picture people (don't remember exactly). But this was yers before. They took good immi pictures.

hth
dyno