EAD in 90 days?

EB1-2007

Registered Users (C)
I filed for I-485 on this july 2, 2007. I am yet to get the reciept for the 485. I also applied for the AP and EAD.

My question is i might not get EAD in 90 days. IN this case the other alternate is to go to USCIS local office and ask for the EAD (this i saw from some other web site).

How soon one can get the EAD in case they approach the office directly after 90 days?

Please suggest ways or links regarding this.

Thanks,

If you need an EAD to travel, you can always get one in an emergency mode by calling infopass and getting a rendez-vous at your local office... If you have an approved petition, it seems to be both easy and done in a timely manner, though I did not try it for myself yet.

Chris

Oops... Was thinking APD ;)
For the EAD, I'm afraid there is not much to do but wait for at least 90 days before asking for one locally!
Chris

I filed for I-485 on this july 2, 2007. I am yet to get the reciept for the 485. I also applied for the AP and EAD.

My question is i might not get EAD in 90 days. IN this case the other alternate is to go to USCIS local office and ask for the EAD (this i saw from some other web site).

How soon one can get the EAD in case they approach the office directly after 90 days?

Please suggest ways or links regarding this.

Thanks,

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=251587