Ead-help Please!!!

OhioWaiter^

Registered Users (C)
My husband's EAD is expiring this dec. 26. they told me that it's taking a long time to process EAD at NSC (that's where he got his EAD from). will it be alright to just submit the renewal application to CINCINATTI? I fear that they might send back his application-which would mean a waste of time. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

EAD-PLEASE HELP

Thanks FellowGC. I read your previous posting and I think the difference is my husband got his original EAD from Nebraska and not from Cincinnati. That's why I'm kinda shaky in submitting renewal to CN.

Additional question,thou, when you got your appointment, what were the requirements/documents you needed to submit?

Thanks.

I got my EAD renewal in less than 3 weeks. NSC is taking about a month to approve EAD these days. Hope it helps.

it helps

thanks, guys.

i think i will just apply through NSC. how long does it take for them to receive the application? so will it be a month for the processing and approximately 2 weeks for them to receive it? if that's the case then i think i'll be fine.

i appreciate all the help, guys. i wish you all the luck in your gc application.

GCHopeless

NSC received the EAD renewal application on 12th Aug , got approved on 30th August. got wife's EAD on 4th or 5th Sept. mine got delayed in the mail and I got it on 13th Sept.

EAD AT CINCINNATI

I Filled for my EAD at Cincinnati Local INS (First time) and I got it within 20 days. Applied on Sep 19, got it on OCT 7.