EAD for october mailers ??

wondering why not

september mailers got it long ago what is happening to october applications. Sad part for me I have not even received my AP.

Same as before

They were at 10/29 even in the previos report, they are not at all moving on EAD.

is the EAD as 765(30days) or 765(90 days)?

the report date for 765(30days) is on Nov 18, I remember the lawyer
filed under c(8), which should be 765(30days)

any idea ?

EAD WAC 02-034, RD 11/8 Still Waiting....But....

I485 Approved 1/10/02. Yet to go for stamping. I applied for EAD & AP on my own. I am not sure if EAD & AP make any sense now that my I-485 is approved, or do I still need EAD & AP if I want to change employers?

sravspan

I think it is definitely not advisable to change employers once u get green card

Ur EAD and advance parole are now obsolete by the green card

Date in JIT is RD or ND ?

the date specified in the JIT report is RD or ND ?
I think it is RD. is it right ?

Reason for planning to change employer...

Likely to get laid off...Your opinion in getting new job with Green Card approval notice & PP stamped...???

sravspan - after gc - changing job

is not advisable at all - but if u r laid off please obtain a letter from employer clearly stating the reason why it happened like "economy downturn" and "company decreasing xx no of employees"
due to extremely slow business or something like that.

This will help u when ur case comes up for application for Naturalization "Citizen"

This will go to prove intent - that it is neither ur or ur company\'s intent to obtain GC by fraud

This is a very important aspect

can we go to nearest INS to get IEAD after 90 days of receipt notice.

Can anyone suggest me which one is the nearest one inorder to go to LOcal INS as i am staying in Sunnyvale.And if anyone have any idea by what time we should be there etc.Please let me know ASAP as i am planning to go and get IEAD.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

You can apply for iEAD on the 91st day of RD.Don\'t count exact 90 days just go 3 months after RD or sometimes they will make you come again.
You will have to go to San Jose INS. Go there atleast by 3.30 am so that you will get a token to get in.
Take I485/I765 reciepts and Drivers License with you and a freshly filled I765 form for IEAD.No need to pay fees.
It takes quite a while to get IEAD from SJ so take a walkman.

Note: I have not gone for IEAD yet but just telling you the personal experinces I read on CIBA\'s site.
Good luck
sjk

AVM out of synch with INS computer system?

Our RD was 10/11 and just before the 90 days were up we had an RFE (just a copy of the I140) which was sent back by lawyer. After 90 days my daughters went to the local INS to get there EAD\'s and were turned away because they hadn\'t received the evidence yet. The following day the AVM said that the evidence had been received so we tried again only to be told computer at INS was still showing RFE outstanding. Has anyone had problem of AVM and computer system at INS being out of synch?

new jit report at immigration-law.com ..1 day movement on EAD !

I am still 9 days away ...guess this will take over 3 months!