EAD for Asylee Children

Once issued, Social Security Numbers stay with you for life, regardless of how your status may change, whether you even have status at all, or whether you are even in the US.

Gotcha

Now since having an EAD for my minor children (under 10) doesn't make sense since they wont be working anyway. The only reason I applied for their EAD in 1st place was to have an individual SSN for everyone of us. Plus it was free anyway

Now that we have it (SSN), and we are good until Jan 2023.

So, after Jan 2023 at the time of renewal of EAD's, Will I be needing to renew EAD's for my minor kids? They won't be working anyway and they already have their SSNs which is good for the rest of their lives

The reason I am asking this repeatedly is because renewing EADs for everyone cost money, so why bother? unless there is any other benefit or purpose which I am missing?

Gotcha

Now since having an EAD for my minor children (under 10) doesn't make sense since they wont be working anyway. The only reason I applied for their EAD in 1st place was to have an individual SSN for everyone of us. Plus it was free anyway

Now that we have it (SSN), and we are good until Jan 2023.

So, after Jan 2023 at the time of renewal of EAD's, Will I be needing to renew EAD's for my minor kids? They won't be working anyway and they already have their SSNs which is good for the rest of their lives

The reason I am asking this repeatedly is because renewing EADs for everyone cost money, so why bother? unless there is any other benefit or purpose which I am missing?
you are right, if there are no inherent benefits, its a waste of funds but for kids who are teens its essential, plus SSN were issued before EADs before and i think that is now the reverse.

you are right, if there are no inherent benefits, its a waste of funds but for kids who are teens its essential, plus SSN were issued before EADs before and i think that is now the reverse.

Oh, you mean SSNs were used to be issued before EAD's ? and Now its the other way, means EAD 1st and SSN 2nd ?