EAD extension time?

abc1234

Please advice on my case.

My H-1B is expiring on 8/1/2002 and my EAD is valid till 10/18/2002.
My company is filing for my EAD extension now. But they are now willing to extend my H-1B.

Since I have less that 90 days to get my EAD extened, is it safe in NOT extending my H-1B?

How many days will it take for EAD extension?

I went to extend my EAD in NY local INS office three moths ago. It took me about an hour to renew my EAD. All I had to do to fill out another I-765 application form.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently filed the EAD extension for my wife. Hers also expires 10/19/02. The processing time on the receipt says 80 days, actually it may be lesser. For you it may be safer to renew the H1

RD 07/26/01 LIN-01-257-

Hi Friends,
I recently filed my EAD extension and the RD is 7/17/02. My EAD expired on 10/12/02. I am very much worried about getting EAD with in that 90 days. Anybody tell me whether NSC approves EAD's with in 90 days.

Me too same situation. I'm applying EAD extension some time this week to cincinati INS. My EAD expires Oct 16'2002. I'm worried the status. My H1 expires July 14'2002. What if we dont get extension before Oct 16'2002? At the time can we go to local (Cincinati) office and get the intrem EAD. Please any details help me.

Thanks