EAD Efiling mistake

vb76hyd

Hi,

Is there any way to correct the mistakes happened in e-filing of I-765 (EAD) form. 2 days back, i have submitted my I-765. After that only i observed that
the nationality is selected as "USA".

Still i did not submitted my supporting docs.

thanks

vb76hyd said:
Hi,

Is there any way to correct the mistakes happened in e-filing of I-765 (EAD) form. 2 days back, i have submitted my I-765. After that only i observed that

thanks
Write a letter to explian the mistake and send it with the supporting documents, also call the customer service and advise them with the mistake, they will write a note into the case and give you a confirmation number for this note.
if you don't get a letter from them within 30 days, call again and ask them to make another note and get a new confirmation number(just to be safe)

I did the same mistake... I don't realized how that happend as I am filling US address, I might have given like that...

Could anyone tell me what should be ideal to do the next? I have read in the following article that without sending the supporting documents with a mistake got approved... Is that makes sense in the today's scenario?

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=236246&highlight=EAD+eFiling

Your earliest response is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you very much!!

Hi,

thanks

EFile EAD ???

Ead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a little help,

What should one enter for the question “Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:” on EAD I-765 e-file application. I used Advance parole, but I don’t see that option there on the EAD I-765 e-filing application. Following are the options.

1) DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
2) DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
3) DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
4) PAR: PAROLEE

Same is for the question “Current Immigration Status:”

1) DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
2) DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
3) DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
4) PAR: PAROLEE

It's definitely parolee inspected at the point of entry. But still there are multiple options ... someone with relevant experience can add here