EAD e-filing info please

gatos

Registered Users (C)
I filed for EAD online; After the process, system asked me to send all the relevant documents; but it never gave me a list docuements that i should mail; can somebody please send me a list;

I already visited the local office for digital picture, fingure printing and digital signature;

What to send

When I filled out my wife's and my e-application, there was a box that asked for supporting info. In that I box I put our respective LIN numbers and did not send anything to the NSC. Both cards were approved without RFE. You needn't send anything uless they ask for it with an RFE.

Rafiq

thanks

this is my 3rd EAD; the top portion of my previous EAD approval notice (I-797) suggests that I sent that in for expediting the application processing; Is this mandatory? also is this really helpful?

I have to admit, I don't know if sending that in would be beneficial. I got my last 3 EADs from the Kansas City INS before I moved to Seattle. It was here that I decided to file an e-app. The reason I said not to send anything is because they may send you an RFE for something that you did not send with the first set of documents, besides, what the point of e-filing if you are going to send junk to the INS anyway?

Rafiq

Hi Rafiq,

If one's h1 expired and he/she is working on EAD and did not apply for AP, what option one has to select from the dropdown box related to question no. 15 i.e Current Immigration Status ?

Hi Lycos,

IIn question 15, I put "intending immigrant" or something similar to that.

Rafiq