EAD denial

power1289

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,
i need your advise.

I & my wife applied EAD renewal last month in local office. My I 485 case has been transfered to Chicago on aug 1,2001. RD 3/30/2000. Still i am waiting for GC interview from local office. Now my wife got a letter from local office saying that they denied my wife EAD. here is full text

You have failed to establish eligibilty for employement authorization under 8 CFR 274A.12(A) OR (C)

Accordingly YOUr application for employement authorization has been denied. There is no appel to this decision. This decision is without prejudice to considering of subsequent application filed with INS.

Catch points: My wife worked on EAD ~1 year and got laidoff. She is collecting unemployement benefits. She already own S-corp having 3 H1\'s.

Does this catches create any problem? Does any one know what this section CFR 274..etc). Please give your advise.

Thanks in advance,

Sorry to hear this

But will you please stop posting this query in each and every topic? You yourself will be at a loss to keep track of who replied where and what were the comments!