EAD case Transfered to Newyork

Boston74

Registered Users (C)
This sound strange, we applied for EAD on July 20th 2004 to VSC and y'day it is showing that the case has been transfered to Newyork Officce. Now our local officce is Boston, I dont understand why they have transfere to NY and never heard of transfering EAD case to Local officce. CAn someone help on this issue and what should I do now. We called also and they are saying wait for the letter, even customer service doesn't know anything.

Boston74 said:
This sound strange, we applied for EAD on July 20th 2004 to VSC and y'day it is showing that the case has been transfered to Newyork Officce. Now our local officce is Boston, I dont understand why they have transfere to NY and never heard of transfering EAD case to Local officce. CAn someone help on this issue and what should I do now. We called also and they are saying wait for the letter, even customer service doesn't know anything.
It sure sounds strange !!!
Maybe its a glitch in their system -- maybe the case is still at VSC and its incorrectly marked as "transferred" ....

First time am hearing of a EAD transfer (assuming that your 485 is still pending in VSC and not transferred).

I-485 case has been transferred to Boston Officce, which is OK. but transfering EAD case to local officce, something looks wrong, dont know what should I do.

Boston74 said:
I-485 case has been transferred to Boston Officce, which is OK. but transfering EAD case to local officce, something looks wrong, dont know what should I do.
I've heard that when your 485 gets transferred, EAD/AP and other apps would no longer be handled by the service center.

But why they chose NY is not clear -- atleast it would've made more sense to send it to Boston.

-whatever- !!