EAD case Transfered to local BCIS

vsiva23

Registered Users (C)
My case I-765 got transfer today to Miami BCIS Office, but my wife case got approved. Any suggestion what they are looking for?

Already my I-485 transfered to Miami ONE YEAR BACK. Still my file is sleeping some where????

Any boday with the same boat with Miami BCIS. Please share your experience.

If I go for Interm-EAD after 90 day's they issue or not?

Because, their EAD processing time 80-110 day's after transfer.

Please share your suggestions...

Looks like another sporadic move by BCIS TSC. Cases like your are usually processed at TSC. Don't hav edirect answer to your question. You may need to contact Miami. If your 765 already stayed TSC before transfer, will that time be counted toward the 80-110 days in Miami? One cannot wait double times.

I believe that EAD should be filed at the office where your I-485 application resides. Since the application had been transferred to Miami, Miami should probably be the office to send the EAD application. That is perhaps why your application was transferred to Miami.

As long as it is after 90 days since you filed your EAD, you should be able to go to Miami office for IEAD. I did that before in Miami. Prepare to be there on 2 separate days. First day to get an appointment, 2nd day for EAD.

TSC,

I signed I-485 speed application 10th person.

Then how come my wife case got approved from TSC? It's really strange here. Anyway, coming week I am going to Miami BCIS office for my I-EAD and I-485 case status verification. Because my case got transfered one year back, still no answer from them.

i-485 transfer to miami

i called senator office and they say it takes miami 12 month to process i-485 transfer case.

me too waiting since 10-11 months.

let me know if u get interivew call.