EAD card received - PinkPiggy

pinkpiggy

Registered Users (C)
My EAD approved on 01/18/01. (RD/ND for I-765 is 09/00)
And I\'m receiving my 1st EAD today (01/30/01).

As I stated on this BBS before, my case at CSC AVM said "Additional evidence or material requested". I still don\'t know what they are looking for... (means I\'m still waiting their letter).

Also I decided go my 2nd FP which scheduled on tomorrow.
My attorney recommended to go again because he said, "FP of Asian woman often very thin (unclear) which difficult to get good result".

PinkPiggy WAC00-276-XXXXX
ND/RD 09/00
FP 1st 10/25/00
FP 2nd 1/31/01
EAD 1/18/01 (card received 01/30/01)

Thanks again for all the people helping and put their info here.

No Title

Hi, Pinkpiggy,

I have the same situation as you do. I got a RFE on my I-485 case on 1/29. And I assume you said you got it on 1/24. So have you got the letter from INS yet? I\'m anxiously waiting for that. Please let me know. Thanks.

Smile

No Title

Not yet...

I have had chance to speak with IIO this afternoon and she said "I can not tell you what is need for additional material or evidence". From her computer only show the date of notice was sent.

I also ask my FP result attached with my case and she said "I see your FP with your case but if you are getting 2nd FP, go to take another one for just been safe".
So I went to take my 2nd FP this afternoon too.

I guess we just have to wait for letter to come.
I\'m so tired of all these wait....
It\'s been more than 5 years...

Anyway, I will keep posting my experiences here and probably I suppose to get letter earlier than you.(because of the date)

No Title

Pinkpiggy,

I feel exactly the same way as you do. It\'s frustrating, so many years you think it\'s finally going to be an end and then all of a sudden you get this voice message. I\'m so devastated.

But I guess we still have to keep our hope high and while waiting for the letter, try to find something else happy in our lives. I\'ll keep you posted too. Let\'s pray.

Cheers,

SMile

No Title

Ciba or anybody who knows,

Would you kindly answer this question? I have the Advanced Parole and is planning to go back home. When I come back to the US, if I use AP to get in, do I still keep my valid H1 status? Or do I have to use EAD after that?

How can I keep the H1 status and at the same time keep my I-485 petition still effective at the same time?

Thanks!

Smile

No Title

Thanks, Ravi2000.

Another question is that if use EAD and one\'s I-485 gets denied, does he/she have to leave US within 30 days? Or call you switch back to H1 status by applying for a new H1?

Thanks!

No Title

I think you can switch back to H1 as long as you get a new application filed in time. But check with your lawyer always. This is just an opinion.

-Ravi2000