I have not received my EAD card yet... The AVM says
"It is approved on Feb 12th and they have applied for a new Crad..."

My Lawyer told me to wait. I am tensed. Is my company doing this
or just INS. It was strange that my lawyer asked me if you really
need it urgently & why do you need it now..you have H1...??? Please
help me with it.

Thanks a bunch,

No Title

Your lawyer is right. EAD card take 30 to 90 days to arrive. Once passed 90 days, you can go to local INS office to get an interim card (I believe). Why do you worry? Your EAD has been approved. You are now only need to wait for 485 approval. My lawyer told me that I should get 485 approved before getting EAD card.

No Title

no, in most cases, it take about 2 weeks for you to receive your EAD after approval. Mine was approved 2/22, received on 3/5. and i have seen lots of others received in same time frame.

No Title

My EAD(AVM Says that) was approved on 19th April 2001. I verified with my lawyer...confirmed that i need to wait couple of weeks to get the the actual EAD card..

But I didn\'t receive FP &AP Notices yet.. it\'s causing me some concern. Please throw your views..

RD:02/01 ND:03/01

GeorgeM

No Title

Don\'t worry. I also did not get my EAD and my RD is 2/2/01 and ND is 2/13/01. One of my friend did not get EAD but got green card directly. If you need it urgently after 90 days go to AVM and they will give EAD.

No Title

Wait for another 15 days and call INS officer. My wife didn\'t get her EAD even though it was approved on Jan 5th, after calling INS it came in a weeks time.

No Title

HI CIBA,

Can you update my info.

FP done : Apr 18,2001
AP Approved : March 28,2001
Waiting for EAD.

Thanks
Mkumar1