Ead Card, Non-delivery

patram

Registered Users (C)
filed I765 for EAD in the last week of Jan,2004. and the case is approved in May.
had not got any receipt, approval notice or the card.

On calling the help line, got the message to wait 30 days, called on 32nd day and its same message to wait 2nd 30 days.

today got the mail for the enquiries, saying that the card has been mailed out on 5/7/04, and has not returned to USCIS office. nor I received it.

Now to get a replacement card, am advised to reapply with the fee and form765.

called help line again, they say to reapply..

Anyone with similar situation. Experts please advise.

Thanks

Have you verified the address on the application?
Also what does the online case status say? Take a print out of the online status and mail it to your service center along with a covering letter asking them to send a replacement EAD as the earlier one was lost in the mail.

No change in address from filing of 485.
will take print of the online appoval and send the mail.

Thanks

I also in the same boat. My wife's and mine 3rd EAD's are approved on June 12th. My lawer got approval notice. I did n't got EAD cards so far. I informed INS. I am waiting for their reply. I did n't changed my address. I received 2nd FP notice to the same address.

RD 24-may-2002
ND 29-May-2002
FP1 19-Jul-2002
FP2 02-Jun-2004 (early)

I had the similar Issue with my wife's EAD, the Issue was her last name was not on my post box. So I tried send the printout and called them several times and no luck. So finally after 6 months I went to my local office and collected the EAD.

So I think your only option is to collect it from local office

hope this helps

I agree with stt_1971. In order to save time and trouble, best option is to spend half a day at the local INS center and get the EAD from there. Take printout of approval message from website and all relevant documents including a new fresh I765 form filled out and photographs. They should give you the EAD card there itself.

Hi Stt_1971,
I am in the same position. My ead was approved on june 25th and never got the card or the receipt. Got an email saying" On July 16, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I never moved and also checked with the post office they said they never returned any letter for me.
Called VSC , they said to wait for another 30 days.

Please help me here...
1.How did your wife get the card from the local office?

2.what documents you showed to them?

Thanks

how

Similar Situation for approval notice -485

My Wife received her notice but I have not received it yet. Been waitng for 4 weeks now. No signs of the attorney's copy either. Online message says it was mailed out on June 21st. But the online update for my case changed to 07/12 with the same approval message. Wonder what that is?

What are my options?

1. Do I have to call them for address update?
2. Can I go for stamping with my online approval notice.

Let me know

Thanks

st_1971
waiting for your reply
JP1977 said:
Hi Stt_1971,
I am in the same position. My ead was approved on june 25th and never got the card or the receipt. Got an email saying" On July 16, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I never moved and also checked with the post office they said they never returned any letter for me.

Please help me here...

Thanks

how

Hi stt_1971
Please Reply

JP1977 said:
Hi Stt_1971,

Please help me here...

Thanks