EAD Card Issue Pl. help

varpu

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for my EAD card which got approved in 10 days, but the card that I received had wrong Validity Dates. Due to which I returned the card along with the old application to Service Center to reissue EAD card with correct Date, explaining the issue in the attached letter around 20 days back. Today I called USCIS and got information that I need to send a new Application form(not old one) with the EAD card and the immigration officer told me that they have not received anything as of now.

Gurus please suggest what should I do about the same ?
What are my options ?

Pl. help as I want to renew my card before leaving on vacation next month

Thanks in Advance

varpu said:
I have applied for my EAD card which got approved in 10 days, but the card that I received had wrong Validity Dates. Due to which I returned the card along with the old application to Service Center to reissue EAD card with correct Date, explaining the issue in the attached letter around 20 days back. Today I called USCIS and got information that I need to send a new Application form(not old one) with the EAD card and the immigration officer told me that they have not received anything as of now.

Gurus please suggest what should I do about the same ?
What are my options ?

Pl. help as I want to renew my card before leaving on vacation next month

Thanks in Advance
You should have mailed the first letter by certified mail to confirm that uscis received it.

anyway, i dont think new application is needed. who is going to pay for new application Mr Bush? :)

send a new letter by certified mail stating error on your ead along with the case # and your alien #. also attach copy of 485 receipt, copy of wrong ead etc...good luck and post the results here.

Read my post in EAD thread

I am in the same boat. In fact my wife's EAD had wrong dates. We sent back with new form, no response . Called 3 times. spoke to 3 different persons. Only the last said that card was received on 11/14 /5 . actualy it looks like true bz LUD on EAD case jumped to that date. But they told us to wait 90 days from then. I applied for infopass to get interrim card when 90 pass after original receipt data.