EAD aprove!!!! yes

chouchane1

Registered Users (C)
I just received an E-mail saying that my EAD has been aproved and that they order a new card, and it will be sent as soon as possible. Here's the history of my application for those who are interested.

This is my second EAD: EAD renewal application E-filed at VCS; Receipt notice date 07/25/2005; FP and photo appointement done on 08/16/2005 (Norfolk, VA office); update on case 08/17/2005; EAD aproved 09/19/2005; E-mail notice today 09/20/2005. It took 56 days.

Thanks all who answered my questions and good luck those who are still waiting, I wish you the same E-mail.

chouchane1,

Congrats! thanks for your wishes.. hope this is your last EAD.

the fact that you are ecstactic on just an EAD approval is a reminder of how ridiculous the situation has become.

like we dont have enough problems with I-140/I-485, now the EAD has also become a big deal...

You're absolutly right, I am very ecstactic, I am very happy that I got the aproval of my EAD, I just got hired by a company and I am supposed to start next week I did not know what to tell my new employer regarding my old EAD which was going to expire on October 27th. And I had very mixed advice about whether I should or not keep working with an expired EAD and receipt for a renewal. And with all the story about EADs trouble and people who were force to stop working because of an expire EAD, I had very little hope that my EAD renewal will make it before 90 days. Anyway this is just one step, I still have and I-485 pending for more than 18 months.