EAD approved!!!! YAY!!!

ray169223

Registered Users (C)
hello all...just wanted to let you know that my ead has been approved and my online status said that they would mail me a card as soon as its ready..i am so incredibly happy...i was dreading it after i recieved a RFE...and it did take me about a month to respond to it..but finally it has been approved...thank you to all for your posts..i have been reading everyday...thank you again...

What was the timeline from reciept of the RFE and approval?
I am in the same boat sent the evidence next day, 14 bucks took them 13 days to update the online status regarding receipt of it.
Has been 2 weeks now it was updated daily up until the first of april then nothing since. :(

ray169223 said:
hello all...just wanted to let you know that my ead has been approved and my online status said that they would mail me a card as soon as its ready..i am so incredibly happy...i was dreading it after i recieved a RFE...and it did take me about a month to respond to it..but finally it has been approved...thank you to all for your posts..i have been reading everyday...thank you again...

Please post your timeline and DO, all readers would benefit if you share this info. Thanks. :)

heres my timeline guys...my DO is chicago but they dont issue the EAD in family based AOS....i will have my interview at the chicago DO however......anyways here it is

F-1 married to USC
AOS pkg sent to the lockbox December 05
RD DEC 29th
ND JAN 06 for 1-130,I-485,I-765
FP APPT FEB 14th 06
RFE from USCIS JAN 21st 06 which was for tax returns and employment letter
RFE at USCIS MAR 2nd 06 thats when it was updated online
EAD approved APRIL 12th...waiting for card...

ray169223 said:
heres my timeline guys...my DO is chicago but they dont issue the EAD in family based AOS....i will have my interview at the chicago DO however......anyways here it is

F-1 married to USC
AOS pkg sent to the lockbox December 05
RD DEC 29th
ND JAN 06 for 1-130,I-485,I-765
FP APPT FEB 14th 06
RFE from USCIS JAN 21st 06 which was for tax returns and employment letter
RFE at USCIS MAR 2nd 06 thats when it was updated online
EAD approved APRIL 12th...waiting for card...

Thats over a month to approve the card after they recieved the evidence, Maaaan.
Tell me did you get updates online but no new message for how long and did they stop for some point for quite a time?
for instance mine was updated daily from the 27th mar to 1st of April and has stopped since then, no change and i am so worried they forgot about it.

Congratulations on your approval.I got mine last week and applied for a social security# i am just waiting now.Congrats