EAD approval from June 2001 Application.

bjohns

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I\'ve applied for 485/EAD/AP on June 1st, 2001 at NSC.

RD: June 4
ND: July 24
AP approved on 8/1. No news on EAD or Finger Printing.

If anybody got EAD from June 2001 or later applications (First time EAD), please add their information...

No Title

Hi,
I am also in the same boat. My I-485 was filed on June 1, 2001.
RD June 4, 2001
ND July 17,2001
Waiting for EAD and Finger print notice. I am from Indiana area.
Arun.

Hope EAD will come soon...

Thanks Arun,

Latest EAD approval I\'ve seen so far is for RD may 31st (at Immitracker.com). So don\'t know if they have started processing June EAD cases yet. Please update when you get your\'s

--BJ

Awaiting EAD

Hello:

I am also in the same boat, waiting for EAD with RD June 4th.

Update this board whenever, some thing happen to these June EAD Waiters.

Update

I\'ve seen few EAD approvals with May 31st receipt date in some places. Seems like ours will be coming soon...

Please update if there is any change in status...

Slowing down?

I was checking AVM this morning to check the status of my EAD application. Now according to AVM, \'... it is taking 95 to 115 days to process this kind of case\',

Initially the message was \'... it is taking 85 to 95 days to process ....\'.

Hope they won\'t make us wait 100 days to issue EAD. Does anyone know where this count starts from - RD or ND?

AVM says that my ND is the Recieved date(NSC)?

Hi folks,

RD 1june
ND 20July
NSC

AVM says the application was recieved on 20 July?

F*##&*^#@!%Is that fine? Hope NSC does not change other dates like
birth/marriage/employment etc.:)

Waiiiiiiiiiting Stiiiiiiiiilll

I am planning to go to local INS office on Sept 4th if my EAD approval doesn\'t happen before.

Same here, but...

according to my lawyer, 90 day cout starts from notice date (July 23) not RD (June 4). I\'m also planning to try my luck at the local INS office (Milwaukee, WI) on sept 4/5. Please let me know if you are successful...

Desperate EAD awaiter from Detroit

I lost my H1 (6-year) work status a month ago. Hence,I tried for an emergency EAD immediately with a letter from my company in my local INS office (Detroit) and requested the officer to use her discretion to issue me an emergency EAD. Local INS officer told me that emergency EAD\'s can be issued only to sole bread winner of the family using her discretionary powers based on sympathy (I am dependent on my wife\'s 485). However, she said that I can come on Sept 4th to get an interim EAD if the EAD dosen\'t get approved from INS by then.

I sincerely hope for the presence of that lady officer in my local INS office when I go there on Sept 4th. Let us see whether luck will be on my court on that day.

Is NSC processing any EAD app?

Any folks got their EAD\'s (First Timers) during the last 2-3 weeks?
Seems like NSC is not working on them these days.

I think that\'s true.

I\'ve not seen any EAD approvals recently. Last one I saw was one for RD 5/31/2001 (at immitracker.com). Hope they will start june cases soon!

ap subbiah-Did you get interim EAD?

I\'m planning to apply for interim EAD at local office (Milwaukee, WI) tomorrow. Just wondering if ap subbiah or anyone else had any luck today at local INS. Please post your experience.

Interim EAD approved

I got my interim EAD (valid for 6 months) yesterday from Detroit INS. It was just a 2 hr process. I took the I-485 receipt, EAD receipt and the application duly filled. In fact, I took photos and a moneny order for $100 but they didn\'t want them. I went to office at 8:30 and waited for number to be called till 9:45. Thats it. After that, it was just a half hour process. They took the photo and finger print and issued the ID with in few minutes.

Good Luck bjohns. Let us keep this forum active till we get our I-485 approved.

No Title

Interim EAD approval from Detroit office yesterday. RD 6/5/01. I went there on 8/8 ( before 90 days). I was told to come back on 9/4

Need info.

I just received my I 485 receipt. Can I go to local INS and file for EAD? or do you need to file EAD application first? When my lawyer filed 485 he did not file EAD and AP at the same time. So I am wondering what is the process to get the Interim EAD.

Thanks

No Title

Hi,

My RD for EAD is June 4, 2000 and still no news about it. It\'s good that some people with almost the same RD have received EAD from local INS. I am planning to wait for another couple of weeks before charging to local INS (Indianapolis). I have also not seen any FP notice or EAD approval from NSC in recent weeks. Hopefully, they will start working on this very soon.

Arun.