Ead & Ap --------rfe

RFE

This is just for me to understand. Just wanted to make sure that I met all creteria for EAD & AP. Especially for EAD. If you did receive RFE, please just share what RFE requesting you to provide.

I believe RFE is further clarification on the case.

Thanks
feel free to email me or post in this site

There is one RFE on Rupnet for EAD/AP

This is for user VJ in the Jan 2003 section of NSC. This is what he has to say

"As per new requirement of BCIS, copy of any identification shows your current picture, name and data of birth of the applicant, needed as additional evidence. I've sent photocopies of my driver's license & ID page in my passport."

Hope this answers your question

Hey Oldtimer,

I got RFE (for myself & my wife) for EAD & AP to provide recent photo id with Name and date of birth. I've sent copy of both of our driver's license & photoid page in passport to my attorney, she forward them along with copy of I-140 approval & my marriage certificate to INS on March 31 st, INS received it on April 1st as per online status check.

VJ

RFE...

For me they did not ask for anything. For our son, we have received a letter two days back asking for first page of Passport carrying all the info. including his picture.

For me RD: 01/10/03

EAD approved: 03/27/03

AP approved: 03/28/03

EAD card is in the mail according to online status.

Good Luck!

Thanks

Hi Rsur, vjvjvj, Kali,

All of your answers were excellent. Looks like nothing serious questions. Looks like, INS need some more identification or documents. That is fine.My smart attorney, Michael Khosla, send all these documentations to INS. Hopefully, I dont get any RFE.

I am glad to get excellent answers from all of you. Ton of thanks