EAD/AP renewal

duttdip

Registered Users (C)
How long is it taking to renew EAD/AP from TSC these days?
I know individual cases may vary, but wanted to get a feeling about the average time taken.

My EAD/AP is expiring in July and I need to travel as well end of July.

if it is e-filed at TSC.. expect within 60 days.. based on friends and personal experience

How long is it taking to renew EAD/AP from TSC these days?
I know individual cases may vary, but wanted to get a feeling about the average time taken.

My EAD/AP is expiring in July and I need to travel as well end of July.

When did you apply ? and how much time took to get the receipts.

I applied , 10 days back , did not get the receipts nor checks got cleared.

I applied at VSC even though case Xfered to TSC.

really worried now?

I did e-filing, and reciepts came with in a week. After receiving the receipts, I sent all the required documents.

EAD pending 4/6/2007

if it is e-filed at TSC.. expect within 60 days.. based on friends and personal experience
Sent EAD on 4/4/2007 (TSC) after transfer from VSC to TSC.
RD: 4/6/2007
LUD: 4/10/2007

When did you apply ? and how much time took to get the receipts.

I applied , 10 days back , did not get the receipts nor checks got cleared.

I applied at VSC even though case Xfered to TSC.

really worried now?
cloud9.. Spouse and my case was trasferred from VSC to TSC. Laywer paperfiled our EAD and AP and applied it in VSC. EAD and AP got approved. Here is the timeline :
I-765(EAD):2nd: ND:04/17/07 RD:04/23/07 LUDs:04/26/07 AD:05/14/07 Card Received:05/18/07
I-131(AP) :2nd: ND:04/17/07 RD:04/23/07 RD:05/21/07

I think it took me around 10 days to get the receipts. Maybe it can take a couple more days. But dont get worried, you will get the receipts etc soon. Check your Bank in a day or two to see if the cheques are cashed. Also the people there must have started partying earlier because of the long weekend.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.