EAD and AP renewal in difference service center

r2xhc

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys, I need help.

I submitted my EAD and AP renew application to TSC in Jan. 03 attached with my current EAD and AP which were approved in CSC. I got a letter from TSC that my AP has been transfered to CSC recently since my case was still pending there (I forgot to mention here that I moved to Atlanta, GA from California last September for taking a new offer after I-485 pending 180 days), I have not heard anything back about the EAD renew. In case that I need apply iEAD in local BCIS office after 90 days of receiving receipt notice since the processing time is getting really slow right now, what I should do, would it be a problem to apply iEAD in Atlanta office if I only have CSC issued EAD with TSC issued receipt notice?

It's highly appreciated if someone could share their experience with me, Thank you.

same here

Move from CA to TX. Renew EAD and AP in TSC. My lawyer told me I got the receipt # for EAD but no info on AP.

I think this one was cleraly mentioned in

EAD application form. If you are applying for renewal with pending I-485, then you have to apply to the SAME service center where you applied for I-485 initially irrespective where you moved after you applied for I-485.

Please read the I-765 application fully (11 pages) or search for C(9).

It may clear your doubts regarding EAD renewal.