EAD 4...How many to Go...?

chics

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I started my GC in July 2002 and filed I-485 in July 2003.

Till now i applied for 4 EAD's and 4 Travel documents and got approved.

My question is :

1 ) On Recent EAD Card( 4th EAD ) , they printed small letters(Te) below the 'NAME', these letters are not on previous all 3 EAD's. Could any one has same situation, if so What it means.?

2 ) 3 months before I called Customer service to update my home address and asked for my I-485 status. For that INS replied with the updated address letter, in that letter they mentioned that now a days they are doing additional checks. My application is one of those additional checks..

Any idea about these Additional checks?

How many days it will take.?

I appreciate for any suggestions.

chics said:
Hi All,

I started my GC in July 2002 and filed I-485 in July 2003.

Till now i applied for 4 EAD's and 4 Travel documents and got approved.

My question is :

1 ) On Recent EAD Card( 4th EAD ) , they printed small letters(Te) below the 'NAME', these letters are not on previous all 3 EAD's. Could any one has same situation, if so What it means.?

2 ) 3 months before I called Customer service to update my home address and asked for my I-485 status. For that INS replied with the updated address letter, in that letter they mentioned that now a days they are doing additional checks. My application is one of those additional checks..

Any idea about these Additional checks?

How many days it will take.?

I appreciate for any suggestions.

My I-485 was filed in Oct 2002. I just got my 4th EAD. I don't see any (Te) marked below my name. However, my LUD has not changed after my 2nd FP Code 1 about 6 weeks ago.

What number did you call to talk to the Customer Service?