EAD 2 Approved

dwl800

Registered Users (C)
I think I have a situation here. Renewal EAD for me and my wife were applied on April 6. Mine got approved today on May 24. But my wife's still pending.

Is it normal?

Please reply

My wife's renewal EAD (RD: 03/25/05) is still pending at VSC. My EAD, which was filed later (RD: 04/18/05), was approved on May 16th. Starting to get concerned abt wife's EAD... her current EAD expires on July 7th. Not sure what to do.. Thinking of calling VSC. Seems like EADs applied later are being processed faster.

sailprao said:
My wife's renewal EAD (RD: 03/25/05) is still pending at VSC. My EAD, which was filed later (RD: 04/18/05), was approved on May 16th. Starting to get concerned abt wife's EAD... her current EAD expires on July 7th. Not sure what to do.. Thinking of calling VSC. Seems like EADs applied later are being processed faster.

LIFO seems to be the way VSC is processing EAD.. chk my signatures for my spouse's and mine EAD..

a friend of mine applied a month later than me and got approved within 15 days..strange r the way VSC works...

AM_OPTIMISTIC/sailprao/dwl800....Please reply

AM_OPTIMISTIC/sailprao/dwl800,
I will be filing renewal applications for EAD and AP for my wife and me and only AP for my kid. Can I put all these documents in one cover and send it to Vermont center or should I put them individually? How did you send your docs?
Thanks in advance.
Raaj

raaj97 said:
AM_OPTIMISTIC/sailprao/dwl800,
I will be filing renewal applications for EAD and AP for my wife and me and only AP for my kid. Can I put all these documents in one cover and send it to Vermont center or should I put them individually? How did you send your docs?
Thanks in advance.
Raaj

Yes.. u can put all the dockets in one mailer.. create separate dockets for each case with its own cover letter.... each case shd be in a separate docket...
hope this helps...