E-Filed EAD in OCT/NOV at NSC Updates

JustGC007

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I E-Filed EAD at NSC on Nov 5th, LUD Change on Nov 9th Did my Biometrics on Nov 28th ( NO LUD Change ) sent the supporting Doc on Nov 29th which NSC received on Dec 1st( No LUD Change ), since then No updates ( Just LDU Changed on 01/01/07 and than 01/16/07 but no message change ) from USCIS

Please share your experiences if you have E-filed at NSC during OCT and NOV Months

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 3th EAD,
Just LUD changed on Jan 01/ but not the message, after that no change , is USCIS working on Jan 01 also?

How long does it to get the e-filed EAD approve from NSC these days?

Is any body in the same situation?

buddy u r almost there

JustGC007 said:
This is my 3th EAD,
Just LUD changed on Jan 01/ but not the message, after that no change , is USCIS working on Jan 01 also?

How long does it to get the e-filed EAD approve from NSC these days?

Is any body in the same situation?

It will take one week max.
mine
rd-11/2
nd-11/3

lud-1/9
email-card order--1/10

Efiled EAD renewal on Jan 8th and LUD changed Jan 9th.
Received EAD notice from NSC on Jan 11th.
Sent supporting documents on Jan 9th, LUD changed on Jan 11th.
I am waiting for my biometrics appointment.

My current EAD expires on May 3rd, 2007. I have requested my next EAD start date to be May 4th, 2007 in the letter that I sent along with my
supporting documents. Will see if it actually helps or not.

Chicagopains , What time did you see your LUD Change , was it during the day time or evenings?
one more thing when you get the e-mail for card ordered what time was that you got the card ordered e-mail?

11.30 in the morning e-amil

JustGC007 said:
Chicagopains , What time did you see your LUD Change , was it during the day time or evenings?
one more thing when you get the e-mail for card ordered what time was that you got the card ordered e-mail?
LUD chabged in the evening 1/9
e-mail 1/10 in the morning 11.30am

Thanks Chicagopains,

No updates , case status is still the same, my EAD expires on 01/31/07. any body in the similar situation?

RD 11/11/2006, LUD 1/9/07, AD 1/17/07,
received approval email last night and said that new card has been ordered.

Thanks fastapproval, From what date they are approving the EAD, Meaning from the Day the previous one expires or from the Date they approved?

My LDU Changed on 01/01/07 and than 01/16/07 but no message change.

JustGC007 said:
Thanks fastapproval, From what date they are approving the EAD, Meaning from the Day the previous one expires or from the Date they approved?

I have not received the new card as yet, so don't know when wil be the start date. Based on my previous experience, the start date was the approval date in my old card, so I lost alomost 4 months (I received the approval two weeks after I filed renewal). So this time I waited until 90 days before my old card expires, but this time it took almost 90 days. If I knew this, I would have filed the renewal earlier, I would rather lose days and months than quit my job. Thanks God, the approval comes right on time!

By the way, if your LUD changed again on 1/16, you may expect an approval very soon. I saw my LUD changed at about 10am yesterday, I received the approval email before midnight.

Hope this helps.

I am about to file EAD renewal. Is it mandatory to send only color copy of identity documents (previous EAD card or driver license or Passport fist page). Will they issue a RFE if I send black-white copy?

Plese post your experiences

JustGC007 said:
Just Now LUD Changed to Card Ordered ..

perm_lc said:
I am about to file EAD renewal. Is it mandatory to send only color copy of identity documents (previous EAD card or driver license or Passport fist page). Will they issue a RFE if I send black-white copy?

I sent black and white.

I had sent the color copy of Driver's License, it is recommended to send the color copy of DL.

But make sure that you file 4 months in advance .

LUD changed again today, 1/19, after the approval on 1/17. I guess the card was sent out today. I am expecting to receive the card some time next week.

Still waiting: RD=11/09/2006

LUD=11/14/2006, filed with I-131/I-140/I-485. My wife got a job offer and is waiting for EAD to start working. Why is NSC so slow compared with TSC?

JustGC007 said:

Received the new EAD today. The starting date on the new card is the approval date, not the date when current EAD expires.

perm_lc said:

When photocopying your DL, set the photocopy machine to picture and the copy will come out lighter and clearer than when its set to text.

I only send black and white copies and never had problems before.