E-file EAD?

gcwaiter@ric

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Can you please share your experience on E-filing EAD? It's time for my wife to apply for her third EAD. Her current one expires at the end of June.

Thanks.

gcwaiter@ric

e-EAD is good. I think it is faster, easier, simpler. The only difference is you have to visit a local center for pictures and FP- you don't have to do that with paper FP.
So check out the closeness of local center + their typical FP scheduling time+ wait time at center.
Feb to end of June is sort of good time even for paper EAD.
HTH

sb_tiger, thanks a lot for the reply.

Another question to people who have experience with the Norfolk VA ASC. How quickly can one get an appointment for EAD fingerprint at Norfolk? My wife will go to Norfolk to give her second fingerprint for her I-485 on 03/04/04. I'm wondering if she can get an appointment for the EAD picture/fingerprint on that day as well, assuming we call tomorrow.

Thanks again.

I am not familair with Norfolk. But you should be able to combine the two- 03/04 is pleanty of time from now. As with e-EAD- you get receipt immediately on screen- that you can use for scheduling.
HTH

Since I would need to go to local office for taking pictures
it's no convinient at all, so I prefer regular way. Its as fast
as e-file. I'm doing it 3rd time, no problems. Who have time for going to local office???