E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

mbutt74

Greetings Rajiv Saab & Team,
==
My compliments on the way you are conducting the website, blogs, videos and business. You handled everything remarkably well. You have an enviable ability to stay cool while helping others. It will be my pleasure to acquire your services for my case. Thanks in advance for helping us all to find the best solution.
==

I'm Pakistani, 40years, born and brought up in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, a beautiful wife with 3 kids (age 16,14 & 8). I'm currently working as a computer engineer and willing to move in to US on E-2 Treaty Visa to start something of my own in business and up to US$100,000.00 easily as initial investment to start.

I want my wife to be principal applicant so that I could benefit from work permit. I would like to explore options about kids education, living expenses, taxation, etc. etc.

I have few businesses in mind that i'm thinking but seek your expert advise before making any decision. I also want to bring my brother as business manager to manage my business with me. Kindly advise how I can explore these options in detail with you.

Currently, I have a vaild US visit visa and i'm willing to travel to meet you by 1st week of April 2014 to discuss and finalize my case.

Once again, many thanks for your time reading and answering my queries.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Ali Butt