Dwi & I485

aspp

Dwi & I485

I've filed my I-485 on july 2007.In that i inadvertently selected no for arrest record.while I have a DWI record.which is my first and last and it was considered as a misdeamenor.Now what should i do?will it be considered as providing wrong information and will it affect my GC.Any help is appreciated regarding this.
thank you

do not worry .
they do not harm you if you were just stopped as traffic stop
any accident then you had it

actally you better try to get this mistake corrected. DWI is a crime, it may not affect your 485, but lying abou on the application will. So please get it corrected. yes its a misdermenour, but a crime. Please ask your lawyers.

actally you better try to get this mistake corrected. DWI is a crime, it may not affect your 485, but lying abou on the application will. So please get it corrected. yes its a misdermenour, but a crime. Please ask your lawyers.
This is from first hand experience. I do not know if any body replying to this post has the same:
But the question on the 485 is:
Were you ever arrested?
if yes, then it is not a big deal...it is not a crime of moral turpitude and u would have been fine if u were prompt on the 485..
if yes..but did not declare it...then ur screwed...do not mean to scare u....but perjury is considered crime of moral turpitude.
if yes, what was ur BAC level assuming it was alchohol related....what wuld be
the max sentence if u were going to be sentenced...if it is > 365 days then that culd be complicated as well.

what about max sentece in jail for 6 months, but was probated to 18 months of probation. Will that be a problem. This is for DWI in texas.