• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2011 from sudan meet here

kakoom

Registered Users (C)
Hello 2 all

this for Sudanese pople whom get 1NL or 2NL or go for interview.. please write your experince here to share helping others ..

thank
CN AF000777xx

يا مراحب يا ابن النيل

كل عام وانتم بخير بمناسبة عيد الفطر
ربنا يوفقك ويكتب لنا ولك الخير حيث كان وان يتمم لنا هذا الامر ان كان خير لنا في ديننا ودنيا نا وعاقبة امرنا وان يصرفه عنا ويصرفنا عنه ان كان شر لنا في ديننا ودنيانا وعاقبة امرنا

الهم امين

Thanks jamal

مشكووووووووووووور اخي جمال
ندعو الله ان ييسر امورنا

مع خالص التحايا

You welcome brother, may i know your location pls, so we can discuss more issues regarding DV

مبرروك لا لا
تمنياتي بحياة موفقة ... الرجاء ترك تلفونك عشان نقدر نتصل بيك ونعرف مصيرنا كمان...

بالتوفيق

For all Sudanese winners 2010 pls post your experince here

Hello once again all winners... we reallly need consultaion from previous Dv2010 .. winners.. so let's list all documents reqested during visa interview, or situations faced winners during interview ..

Thank you
DV2011AF000777xxx
1NL dated 21 May 2010
Forms sent and confirmed: 06/14/2010
2NL : still waiting

Hello once again all winners... we reallly need consultaion from previous Dv2010 .. winners.. so let's list all documents reqested during visa interview, or situations faced winners during interview ..

Thank you
DV2011AF000777xxx
1NL dated 21 May 2010
Forms sent and confirmed: 06/14/2010
2NL : still waiting

Is your case no DV2011AF000777xxx correct? Please, correct it. Peace! Benniit

Kakoom,
If you are trying to get experience from only Sudanese winners (as you put it in your title), you will have very limited information. So, try to see broader and communicate with members of other threads as well. Ghanian and Nigerian threads have been especially very helpful for all of us from all over Africa.

As i am a 2011 selectee i can only share the documents since i have no experience to share yet, so here r the documents required:
*Education (high or secondary school certificate)
*Work experience(two years of qualifying work experience in the last five years immediately prior to application. Qualifying work experience must be in an occupation that, by U.S. Department of Labor)
*Birth certificate.
*Court and prison record(police clearance can do) from each country in where you spent more than 6months.
*Marriage certificate.
*Marriage termination documentation(divorce certificate)
*Affidavit of support (needed at some embassies so you can to call your embassy if they need it or not)
*Visa fees(non-refundable) 800$ - 820$ i'm not precisely sure but not more than that...
*Two Passport photos and two 2X2 photos.
*Medical examination results.
I hope that i didn't forget any document needed ..
P.s: My informations are not completely reliable so please refer to authorized department such as KCC and USCIS...

Guys 7 days til december bulletin comes out lets pray africa would have a high cut-off cuz i had a dream it was 41000 :) seriously hopefully my dream would come true :) Good luck to y'all ... over and out!

I really wish if this thread becomes more active, where the sudanese people at ?!! and of course we appreciate contributions from other countries such as bennit and labora2's contrbution, May god bless you guys but i do really hope to see sudanese people in here plz spread this thread ... thank y'all ...

I wish good luck to all of you.

Does any one know if the estimated birth certificate from sudan is acceptable at us embassy in cairo?

List your case number

Hi KS156.. please, leave your case # , and yes they accept it estimated birth certificate but you need offical seal and credentials from gov office.

Thankx and goodluck

My wife had her interview today in cairo. They told her she will get the passport by DHL within 10 to 15 days.

Very important for you guys, if you do not have the original birth certificate you need to get statement for unobtainable birth certificate from the statistic department and additinal to that affidavit from your mother or father or two affidavit from relatives.

wife time

10/12/2009 submited online application in us
4/16/2010 recieved 1NL in us address
5/10/2010 122 &230 recieved in KCC per Fedex confirmation
8/13/2010 confirmed interview date per phone
9/14/2010 received interview 2NL ( email attachemt) some how we did not get the letter on the mail
10/27/2010 interview date ( told will send the passport within 10 to 15 days)
passport recieved waiting...........................
POE waiting............................

Last edited by a moderator:
salam for all lucky 2011 dv winners

my wife is the main applicant her case n is 2011AF0024xx is very early we recieved and sended back the forms in last july

still waiting the 2nd L we hope it will come soon

regards for all

hi Salah

you will be current soon just prepare your docs .. maybe they will call for interview by Feb..

i think u better email to KCC asap asking for ur interview date.here is their email address:kccdv@state.gov.
when u send ur email dont forget to write ur full name,full case number and date of birth.good luck