• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2011- Form DS-230 (Question No.11)

squeezetheday

Registered Users (C)
I am applying for DV2011.

I hope that I can get a winner letter.

This question would useful, if I can get.....

The question is for DS230 of "No.11- Address in the United States where you want your Permanent Resident Card ( Green Card ) mailed, .... ".

I don't have relatives and friends in the United States, how do I write the address for No.11???
I should send back to KCC as soon as possible after I got the winner letter. So I need how to do.

If you someone know, please tell me. and hope you guys would get a winner letter:)

In the end you need an address yes.

Once you receive your 1st NL you will see what you need to return, all info is in there, including the DS 230

The question is for DS230 of "No.11- Address in the United States where you want your Permanent Resident Card ( Green Card ) mailed, .... ".

I don't have relatives and friends in the United States, how do I write the address for No.11???
I should send back to KCC as soon as possible after I got the winner letter. So I need how to do.

If you someone know, please tell me. and hope you guys would get a winner letter:)

You can put 'not available now'.

I would wait for the 1st NL to arrive, maybe by then you have an address...

Its good to be prepared... start looking for an address.

there also seem to be mail services which forward your US mail. I do not know if you could use those? Investigate and if it works, report it bak here for others to know what to do in the this case.

Thanks, ammeck09.

"not available now" is available?? Did you do like that or you have an address in the US??

I will search more, however thanks again.

Thanks, jaja5.

I would search about the address issue.

"mail searvice" that you talk about is I should ask some company in US ? like I borrow an address from company for pay.

I will report here.

Thank you.

Hi
I think for the 1st Notification Letter U can just put N/A and look for someone for the 2nd NL like a lawyer in US that can allow you (by paying him or not depends...) to put his adress to receive your GC after ....

Thanks, ammeck09.

"not available now" is available?? Did you do like that or you have an address in the US??

I will search more, however thanks again.

I had an address that was put over there but I know some winners who put N/A or Not Available Now there and it didn't pose any problem for them.

as long as you have an address in the US at the interview you can put NA for now.
Depending on your case number you have 6months to 18 months to find an address.... if you win :)

Hi Diafa,

Thank you for answering my question.

I will put N/A, I also can put N/A for No.10 question (permanent residence address in the US) ??

I should find a lawyier in US.

Thanks.

Hi jaja5,

Thank you.

I thought that if I put N/A on the question about address in Japan, it would be fail.

I would like to find address.

Thanks.

Hi ammeck09,

I mistook. I try to write " address in the US". I am living in Japan right now, so I mistook.....

thanks for inform me.

U welcome squeezetheday!!!!!
I'm sure u will find a lawyer call them all to maybe find one that should not takes u any money..., u can put it to for the question 10...
Wish u all the best !!

I would like to ask all people.

Is that possible to ask KCC by e-mail about Form DS-230 before I know that I win the DV2011 ???
But I can't find e-mail address of KCC....

Thanks.

you can download that form, or do you mean ask questions about filling out the DS 230 (I would not do that, why would you)

you can download that form, or do you mean ask questions about filling out the DS 230 (I would not do that, why would you)

Hi jaja5,

I meant that I would like to ask KCC directly by e-mail, because I want to ask question about the Form-D230.

Maybe, I should not do that...

I just unsure that I put N/A for question of No.10 and 11 about the address in the US.