• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2006 Cut-Off Numbers for October

marvadur

Registered Users (C)
C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October , immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2006 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Region Listed Separately
AFRICA AF 6,000
ASIA AS 1,000
EUROPE EU 3,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) NA 4
OCEANIA OC 140
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN SA 135

Last edited by a moderator:
I think around October

From what I have read so far, I think your cut-off number will be on November, so I think, if not mistaken, they will contact you around October. Is it true LucyMo or anyone else?

Nobody knows if it will be November or not.

It is true that the numbers this year are extremely low. For example, in previous years for Europe October cut-off numbers usually were around 8,000 or 10,000, but this year it is only 3,000.

It is really weird that they are so low this year.

About my case number

hi every 1 , i didnt unedrstood what does this number means!! for example my case is AF ,00019**** when they are supposed to send me the 2nd letter?

Hi there

where do I find an official list of the cut-offs for DV 2006?

Thanks alot

marvadur said:
C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October , immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2006 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Region Listed Separately
AFRICA AF 6,000
ASIA AS 1,000
EUROPE EU 3,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) NA 4
OCEANIA OC 140
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN SA 135