• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2005

Ari2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

DV2005 instructions say that (quote) "the Department of State will send DV lottery entrants an electronic confirmation notice upon receipt of a completed EDV Entry Form" (unquote)

When I submitted my application this morning, I only got a message in a new window saying that my application was successfully submitted.

Is this the notice they are talking about or I am suppose to get a confirmation email?

Anyone already submitted DV2005? Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks,

Ari2002

Dumb site

I was expecting an email receipt too but did not receive any. I applied on 11/2/03. Just got the same response you did. Now, it's time to keep the fingers crossed for 6 months !

Digital Image

Hi
I am glad you have already submitted your application and got the confirmation. I, however, am still struggling at the first step which is to obtain a digital photo according to the specs they have asked for. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have a scanner and a digital camera at home. How can I get the resolution that they are asking for? Thank you.