• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2004 case is not adjusted yet...

irpop

DV2004 case is not adjusted yet... My husband a DV-2004 winner and we filled for adjustment of status on December last year over USA. We gave our fingerprints on February 5, 2004, and we were called for a scheduled interview on May 11, 2004 . During the interview my husband’s and my daughter’s cases were approved. My case remained pending on FBA clearance, on the portion of the form called "name check".
I did a FIOPA request to FBI and resive an oficcial letter that there is no record on me. The local immigration office states that they did 2 urgent requests to FBI and received nothing. Congressman office was contacted as well and here is the answer from congressman office "My congressional contact with the FBI in DC has just called me saying they have completed their paper work and faxing it to headquarters. The FBI doesn't know what INS has to do with it after they are notified".
Could somebody give an advise what I should do in order not to loose my rigth to be adjusted through DV lottery?

Last edited by a moderator: