• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery photo DPI is lower than 300

theguyfrom

So, i submitted my DV lottery application and won. but i'm stressing out about the photo i used. i'm scared of being disqualified at the interview after everything.I basically used facebook's messenger to send the photo to my computer, i didn't know that it'd compress the photo, only realised later.
Here's the photo attached.
Is this photo ok? or am i going to get disqualified? and at what stage would i know if i got disqualified? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, i submitted my DV lottery application and won. but i'm stressing out about the photo i used. i'm scared of being disqualified at the interview after everything.I basically used facebook's messenger to send the photo to my computer, i didn't know that it'd compress the photo, only realised later.
Here's the photo attached.
Is this photo ok? or am i going to get disqualified? and at what stage would i know if i got disqualified? Thanks.

Well firstly, I deleted your photo for your privacy.

I would say you are worrying for no reason.