• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery 2024 Winner. Need Help.

Newrt Soan

Good Morning,
I won the DV lottery 2024 and my interview is soon. I would like to know two important things:-

1. If my name on the passport has 4 names and in the DV lottery entry, I wrote my middle name as only 1 name ( my father's name ) and didn't write my grandfather's because I didn't know I should write the name as it appears on the passport, will I be denied the visa?

2. If my photo was older than 6 months and I used it before in a tourist visa application more than 6 months ago without knowing that I should have used a more recent one. Will I be denied the visa?

Another thing, If I decided to be honest and declare these two mistakes before the interview, will it be respected and I can correct these simple mistakes before the interview in the DV lottery application? or will it be used against me in the interview with the counselor?

I filled the DS260 with the correct information regarding my name (as it appears on the passport), and I will bring new photos to the interview.

Your guidance and help is needed. Thank you!