• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv lottery 2023

Omarrrrrrrrr

Hello, when i applied to dv lottery I provided my name on application (first name,fathername,family name) and when i filled the ds-260 i put my full name like passport (first name,father name,grandfather name,family name )
It is a problem if they see the name is different on the applications ?

The DV entry form does say to enter with the exact name as on your passport. why did you not do that?

Are you from Egypt by any chance? I know this name chain is common there and often seems to cause apparent issues for immigration forms, but it doesn’t usually seem to be a problem in the end.

The DV entry form does say to enter with the exact name as on your passport. why did you not do that?

Are you from Egypt by any chance? I know this name chain is common there and often seems to cause apparent issues for immigration forms, but it doesn’t usually seem to be a problem in the end.
I’m from jordan ,thank u

I saw this post its a same situation ?

Attachments

• 5C47A29B-DC03-40B5-BEBC-B353E679F322.png
    5C47A29B-DC03-40B5-BEBC-B353E679F322.png
    670 KB · Views: 11
Hello, when i applied to dv lottery I provided my name on application (first name,fathername,family name) and when i filled the ds-260 i put my full name like passport (first name,father name,grandfather name,family name )
It is a problem if they see the name is different on the applications ?
Use passport and BC name.

Does the confirmation receipt number change when Ds 260 is resubmitted after requesting for opening and making the necessary corrections