• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 Winners From Ghana

You do realize publicly posting personal information such a phone number, email address, etc in an open forum is never a good idea, (especially for someone using their personal photo as their profile picture)?

You do realize publicly posting personal information such a phone number, email address, etc in an open forum is never a good idea, (especially for someone using their personal photo as their profile picture)?
I didn't realize but I don't see any bad idea of that. You're in same country and we would like to create a what'sup group to share our thoughts. By the way we will do our interviews in the same embassy.
Thanks in advance

I didn't realize but I don't see any bad idea of that. You're in same country and we would like to create a what'sup group to share our thoughts. By the way we will do our interviews in the same embassy.
Thanks in advance
I never said creating a WhatsApp group for those of you in the same country who may wish to connect outside of this platform was a bad idea. By publicly posting your personal information, you’re providing potential hackers with additional information for getting to you quite easily. You need to learn to guard your personal information.

Hello here,
This is my WASSCE grades;

Mathematics - B3
Science - B2
English - B3
Social science - B2
C.r.s - B3
Economics - D7
History - C4
Geography - C5

Should I be worried especially with the d7 in economics?

Hello here,

Mathematics - B3
Science - B2
English - B3
Social science - B2
C.r.s - B3
Economics - D7
History - C4
Geography - C5

You are good to go… all that matters is I passed mathematics and English. And having an HND or degree is a plus

Hello here,

Mathematics - B3
Science - B2
English - B3
Social science - B2
C.r.s - B3
Economics - D7
History - C4
Geography - C5

Your grades are good enough to be accepted by the USembassyAccra.
Ghana what'sup group

Please I am from Ghana and a winner of dv 2023 I would like to ask, I had d7 in mathematics but I have an HND certificate. My case no. Is CN 49***. Please what are my chances.
I have the same issue as yours.... I am even confused as to whether to continue with the process or not...

Hello family, glad to join. I’m a winner with case number AF10k, case is current in January but still haven’t received the 2NL. My guess is, it’s still not ready to be scheduled by US embassy Ghana.

So long as you genuinely own the certs you don’t need to worry. And about your case number you must wait till it’s current then you can be scheduled.
Please I am from Ghana and a winner of dv 2023 I would like to ask, I had d7 in mathematics but I have an HND certificate. My case no. Is CN 49***. Please what are my chances.

Please we are all here to learn and to get experience towards this interview so please kindly answer any question that comes on board. We are here to help each other

Hello family, I'm from Ghana and a DV 2023 winner, I'm holding a technical certificate (nvti 1&2),what are my chances