• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 - too late?

dutchy15

Hi.

I just got an email that I was selected for the DV2020 and that I should send documents prior to the interview.

I just saw that the results are there from May, But unfortunately I didn't check until now and didn't get an email before.

Is it too late? I will be sending the info ASAP but I'm wondering if I have missed the train.

And another thing, My address has changed since the application (same country). Who should I notify of this about?

Thanks

Follow the thread " DV2020 all selectees " and you'll have all your answers , you are not late , but you have to learn on how to start the process properly .

Hi.

I just got an email that I was selected for the DV2020 and that I should send documents prior to the interview.

I just saw that the results are there from May, But unfortunately I didn't check until now and didn't get an email before.

Is it too late? I will be sending the info ASAP but I'm wondering if I have missed the train.

And another thing, My address has changed since the application (same country). Who should I notify of this about?

Thanks

You’ll be fine. As above, follow the thread, but for now no it’s not too late, and you will update your address when you fill in the DS260 form. Good luck!