• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Lottery Selectees Europe

Those with low numbers dont really care and we are going to wait and see. I have read already plenty of opinions and articles and it seems there are two kind of guesses. Over selection or big gaps, we should hope for a big gaps, otherwise we will see USA on the TV :)

P.S. I saw in the different forums that there are people from EU, that have a low numbers, so its too early to guess.

unfortunately you are right. In which forum did you see low numbers. Could you please share with me to have some idea how they are low?

I am trying to find a picture about where we are now but it is impossible i think..

In my home country I saw number as low as 8000, here in this forum I saw number as low as 3000. But mainly numbers goes from mid 20s till mid 30s, so I cant really predict what is gonna come next!

Hi all,
Thank you for opening this thread. I‘m also a EU Selectee with a pretty high case number. Anyways, I hope it‘ll work out for all of us!

Well it obvious that there are low numbers in Europe, but it’s interesting that people are sharing in the forums only high numbers for Europe or at least fairly high over 25-30k. It seems that people like us will be waiting until the end of the campaign. Probably I will submit my ds 260 in the end of the year if the numbers go fast, otherwise I won’t be risking to clarify that I have an intention to immigrate.
Anyway I don’t plan to immigrate if I don’t get the green card but I used to live in the states for 3 years and I plan in the next years to take my family for vacation there to visit my friends.

Avilon can you share with us how high is your CN

Well it obvious that there are low numbers in Europe, but it’s interesting that people are sharing in the forums only high numbers for Europe or at least fairly high over 25-30k. It seems that people like us will be waiting until the end of the campaign. Probably I will submit my ds 260 in the end of the year if the numbers go fast, otherwise I won’t be risking to clarify that I have an intention to immigrate.
Anyway I don’t plan to immigrate if I don’t get the green card but I used to live in the states for 3 years and I plan in the next years to take my family for vacation there to visit my friends.

Avilon can you share with us how high is your CN

I see this comment frequently that only high numbers are being shared. That is not correct at all - there are plenty of low number cases, and for those country specific sites that have collected numbers, there is a "normal" distribution of numbers throughout the ranges. Exactly as one would expect, statistically.

Ok I agree with you, but I’m from Bulgaria and there are local forums and I checked the situation with case numbers in the previous lotteries and it seems in my country for dv 2020 people are became unluckier, cause I see mainly people with high numbers.

Ok I agree with you, but I’m from Bulgaria and there are local forums and I checked the situation with case numbers in the previous lotteries and it seems in my country for dv 2020 people are became unluckier, cause I see mainly people with high numbers.

Think about it. It's a random lottery. RANDOM. the chances are the chances, it is not that people got luckier or unluckier.

I got your point, probably people with high numbers like me, need something to believe that there is still hope for them.