• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 marriage issue

Randy Effah

I am a dv-2014 winner and my case n0. is 2014AF00007..., I posted my application DS230 AND DSP123 as single applicant but have not receive my interview date on july 2013. i am now married and want to include my husband to my case but to follow to join me later under the dv-2014 lottery what should i do, can any one help me. Thank u

I am a dv-2014 winner and my case n0. is 2014AF00007..., I posted my application DS230 AND DSP123 as single applicant but have not receive my interview date on july 2013. i am now married and want to include my husband to my case but to follow to join me later under the dv-2014 lottery what should i do, can any one help me. Thank u

I presume you are 7xxxx not 7xxx (or you should have had an interview already?) Send a copy of marriage certificate and updated DS forms (for you and husband) to KCC. You will be able to specify follow to join on there if I recall correctly. Be aware that under follow to join he must still be issued the visa by September 30 2014. It's not certain you'll get your interview much before September, maybe August (again assuming I am interpreting your case number correctly).

follow to join and posting issues

Again, i am dv-2014 winner and my case no. is 2014AF00007... I have already posted my application(DS and DSP forms ) to the ken-turkey as single and still waiting for my interview appointment date but have now gotten married and want to include my husband to follow to join me later what should i do.

If ur CN is 7000 than u missed ur interview
If its 70000 than like sussie said u will just have to resend ur forms again. And becarefull ur partner might not make it for follow to join
Becoz ur interview will be verry late in the fiscal year !

Again, i am dv-2014 winner and my case no. is 2014AF00007... I have already posted my application(DS and DSP forms ) to the ken-turkey as single and still waiting for my interview appointment date but have now gotten married and want to include my husband to follow to join me later what should i do.

Sorry, I'm not sure what I can add to my previous post. What wasn't clear? If you sent in forms as single you will have to send them again, updating the marital status and derivatives sections.

If ur CN is 7000 than u missed ur interview
If its 70000 than like sussie said u will just have to resend ur forms again. And becarefull ur partner might not make it for follow to join
Becoz ur interview will be verry late in the fiscal year !

If it is 7xxx and she missed it she should be able to reschedule.

And please don't use SMS shorthand on a forum, it's impolite ;)

about medical test

Do we know the result of medical test before interview?or do they send the result directly to the embassy without giving the information to the DV selectee?i am little bit confuse on this.please could anybody have ideas?

Do we know the result of medical test before interview?or do they send the result directly to the embassy without giving the information to the DV selectee?i am little bit confuse on this.please could anybody have ideas?

They will hand u ur medical sealed parcel in ur hand.and u must take it ur self to the ambassy
And ur not allowed to open it ! Kind of james bond thing lol

They will hand u ur medical sealed parcel in ur hand.and u must take it ur self to the ambassy
And ur not allowed to open it ! Kind of james bond thing lol

Medicals - depends on where you have them done. In my country there are two panel doctors - one gives you the sealed results to take with, the other sends them direct to the embassy. No you do not get to see the results, though obviously if the doctor happens to find something serious then ethically he has to tell you.