• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!

PAPASAN

Registered Users (C)
Hi Rajiv,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for starting this forum its been very useful to us Kenyans and all the neighboring country ..We are extremely grateful, Just to ask a favor : is it possibly to out us on sticky thread?? just but a suggestion, your response will be highly appreciated. once again thankyou!!

hi need help. am slated for an interview next month & am a single mother of a 5yr old kid whose documents do not have the dads name. my question is with the custody documentation requirement will i need something to show that am the sole custodian? any one with the same experience out there?

Update:

Just checking how everyone from the 2013 class is doing. Just had a thought to check back on the list to see if its still being used. Hopefully you've all got settled, but if anyone needs a lead on professional jobs, send a message to my inbox, I have some information you might be interested in.

I'm sure we can still help each other with shared information as we did during the visa application period