• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

odikro

Registered Users (C)
DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners , please meet here. Please share ideas and discuss issues that will make getting a DV Visa much more real and simple.

Stay Blessed!

So the results are available from MAy 1st? I have familly and friends that applied and are waiting for results. Good luck to everyone.

I very much doubt I will win considering the giant increasing number of applicants this year but good luck to everybody for the 2012 year.

do you have the figures?

Over 6.4 million qualified entries were received in the DV-2008 lottery. The following year, applicants registered in the DV-2009 lottery were selected from over 9.1 million qualified entries. The next year DV-2010 lottery received over 13.6 million qualified entries.

Though I can't find the figures right now I can recall from a news article a few months ago that this years DV lottery received an outstanding 16 million entries. The contest to win has really narrowed down in just 5 years. It's free so might aswell enter or you have 0% of winning.

Pls guyz, try and control the number of DV 2012 THREADS u open. I know we already av one existing.

What ovicity is saying is true! There is no conflict of interest here. Therefore, let us all post on the previous dv 2012 thread that we started last year! Its also a good place for reference! I will post the same message on the thread so as to bring it current!

Over 6.4 million qualified entries were received in the DV-2008 lottery. The following year, applicants registered in the DV-2009 lottery were selected from over 9.1 million qualified entries. The next year DV-2010 lottery received over 13.6 million qualified entries.

Though I can't find the figures right now I can recall from a news article a few months ago that this years DV lottery received an outstanding 16 million entries. The contest to win has really narrowed down in just 5 years. It's free so might aswell enter or you have 0% of winning.

i don't think 16million may be 6 million. i guess this year z no of applicants will be decreased cuz the entrance duration was short i hope we have more chance than the previous years.

as we know from z previous years, even if they said they will send NLs on may 1
they start sending NLs at the beginning of April.
so this year they may start releasing z result at z beginning of April.

Ohh! this is my 13th times but I hope God will did to me DV 2012

i don't think 16million may be 6 million. i guess this year z no of applicants will be decreased cuz the entrance duration was short i hope we have more chance than the previous years.

According to travel state's website, under visa statistics for Immigrant Visa, the total amount of applicants for 2012 is 19,672,628. It has a breakdown for each country.

as we know from z previous years, even if they said they will send NLs on may 1
they start sending NLs at the beginning of April.
so this year they may start releasing z result at z beginning of April.

Ohh! this is my 13th times but I hope God will did to me DV 2012

They will be no NLs this year. The results will be published on their website only.

Last edited by a moderator: