• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Winners - Jordan

hamada76

Registered Users (C)
hello

any winner from Jordan please enter here

----------------------------
-Case No 2008XXXXXXXXXX
-NL dated April 2007
-Forms Returned to KCC June 2007 “helped by yasmeen office”
-Police Certificate April 2008 “it need about 10 days”
-acceptant & interview letter May2008
-Medical appointment May 2008
-Interview July 2008
-Administrative process – one months
-Re contact them by e-mail Aug 2008
-send my passport by aramix
-received the visa after 10 days by aramix :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo Ahmed,

yes i am from Jordan. but living in Germany . doing PHD( in Germany)

la1

hello

i am from jordan i am DV-2008 winner and already got the VISA , any information from my experiance you are welcome

Good luck :)

----------------------------
-Case No 2008XXXXXXXXXX
-NL dated April 2007
-Forms Returned to KCC June 2007 “helped by yasmeen office”
-Police Certificate April 2008 “it need about 10 days”
-acceptant & interview letter May2008
-Medical appointment May 2008
-Interview July 2008
-Administrative process – one months
-Re contact them by e-mail Aug 2008
-send my passport by aramix
-received the visa after 10 days by aramix :D

Thanks, hamada76. There's only 2 hospitals for medical exam, may I know which one you use? How do you feel? Thanks.

hello
i am from jordan i am DV-2008 winner and already got the VISA , any information from my experiance you are welcome
Good luck :)

hello

i went to Alkhaldy Huspital , i think Dr.Aima or emily i can't rememmber , she is so kind , dont worry they just will test you ,body X-tray ,Blood test , then give you "ma63oom" , it takes about 2 hours

they will give you closed envelop and a copy of hard paper , the closed envelop should be cloused for the embassy , the other hard copy document should you bring with you when you entered USA to show it to the immigration staff

good luck :D

hello

i went to Alkhaldy Huspital , i think Dr.Aima or emily i can't rememmber , she is so kind , dont worry they just will test you ,body X-tray ,Blood test , then give you "ma63oom" , it takes about 2 hours. good luck :D

Hi, Hamada76,

Thanks. I send one private message to you, please check it, thanks.

hello Um Hamza

i already did answered you , please check your privet messages , re send to me if you cant find it

best regards

Hamada76

CN:-2009AS000012XXX
NL Dated - APRIL 24, 2008
NL Received - MAY 30, 2008
Reply sent to KCC - June 3, 2008
Received by KCC - June 14, 2008.
2nd Letter received 29 Jan,2009 Interview scheduled in March

DV 2009 Jordan

I won the DV 2009 but I don't Think i will get the chance to get the second letter, my number is AS2XXXXX
to many people will get the visa before me :(

hallo
lawaish it will be CURRENT in Sommer so you have to wait.
i am from Irbid from where are you.

Salam to all Jordanians,
i am also from Irbid, one of 2009 winners. my number seems to high and i don't know if i have the chance to get it.

i am now in US as a student and i don't know if i transfer my paperworks to Jordan and for some reason i didn't get the GC; my F1 visa will be canceled. so iam so scared

Salam, jor79,

Just for your reference: the information I got from one DV website, suggest people go back to their birth country to have interview(CP), the chance is higher than AOS.

Salam, DV people in Jordan,

For your information: We just finish Med exam in Al Khalidi center, it's cost us almost JD250 (2 adults, 1 child), quite high. Maybe try Arab hospital will be cheaper?!

CN:-2009AS000012XXX
NL Dated - APRIL 24, 2008
NL Received - MAY 30, 2008
Reply sent to KCC - June 3, 2008
Received by KCC - June 14, 2008.
2nd Letter received 29 Jan,2009 Interview scheduled in March

The point is i have no one in US ! , so how i can get I-134 (Affidavit of support),

Got Visa, thank you all.

Dear All,

Thanks for this forum, let people from different countries can share their experiences. We got USA visa yesterday, thanks God. Wish our experience can help the DV people in Jordan. My email: oyaos99@gmail.com