• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

write to them an email........with your case number and date of birth to.....KCCDV@state.gov......for the millionth time edit your signature

current

wakenya mpo? its nice to join this great forum to share ideas and experience about the dv. wish all the current candidates success. im kenyan and current for may

wakenya mpo? its nice to join this great forum to share ideas and experience about the dv. wish all the current candidates success. im kenyan and current for may

tupo jamaa.....you are in the right place dont you worry,though this year we are very few in this forum compared to last year.....so you are first on the list of our interview expirience..ur interview iz likely to be mid-may so get urself ready....there iz a forum for kenya dv 2010 look up for it......

Hello house, I am back? Hope you are all in perfect health. According to the bulletin I am current for May and KCC confirmed my interview during the last week of May. I have visited the Ghana and the Nigerian thread and they have detailed feedback from the interviews. We are missing this here and we need it so bad.
Thank you a lot, all you who take time and help us here. I would like to know if there are any Ugandans on the forum. As much as I have read from other threads, I need to share experiences with them too.

tupo jamaa.....you are in the right place dont you worry,though this year we are very few in this forum compared to last year.....so you are first on the list of our interview expirience..ur interview iz likely to be mid-may so get urself ready....there iz a forum for kenya dv 2010 look up for it......

Oya jamaa vipi. Naona uko current June. I wish you good luck.

Hi guys, i am current for june and i used my cousins adress and he just told me yesterday that his visa expires May 2011. So he is worried that it might affect my interview. He is now telling his brother whom they are staying together to write the i-134 and formal letter for me with different adress. Any effect?

Hi guys, i am current for june and i used my cousins adress and he just told me yesterday that his visa expires May 2011. So he is worried that it might affect my interview. He is now telling his brother whom they are staying together to write the i-134 and formal letter for me with different adress. Any effect?

Hi Parsitau,

I'll advice you throw this questing to the Nigerian thread, you'll get the best of answers, I bet you.

All d best.

Parsitau

As long as your cousin's brother is in the USA legally and makes sufficient income to meet the federal poverty guidelines for supporting two people, there is no reason why he cannot provide you with Form I-134.

Hi guys,I have recently been selected for 2011 DV lottery program as a Tanzanian candidate. However, my Case No. is a bit high at about 2011AF00049xxx. So what do you think guys? Should I do Adjustment of Status? Or should I go with consular processing? And has anybody ever experienced this kind of number or above?
By the way I am currently living in USA on a student visa. Thanks.

Dv-2011

I just recieved my first letter a couple of days ago...my CN is in the 20*** range..nina chance kweli?

Kamauz,

I think our friend meant February 2011, obviously a typo! The DV2011 starts from this October, and runs through to September 2011 - this is fiscal year 2011.

All the best.

greeting.

feb 2012 wah thats mbali sana..anyways all the best

I am happy for kenyan who won lottery this year. mr. tixsam your interview will be current july second week. otherwise america is a blessed country. work, learn, and live dreams are available.