• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 from Bangladesh (about e-form, police certificate and new child)

khaledmist

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen and win the DV-2008. My Case no. 2008AS00005xxx. I am filling DSP-122 and DS-230. I would like to know about the following information:

About the Form:

I am looking for electronic form of the DSP-122 and DS-230 so that I can fill on computer (with Acrobat writer) and Take print. It is more easier than typing on the form. So where (web address) can I get the forms which is valid for DV-2008?

Police Certificate:
I have already collected a police certificate from my permanent Address. But I lived another two cities of Bangladesh since my age 16. I have contacted the Police stations/local authority for getting the police certificate from them, but they denied. They said that if any Police Station (usually issued by the police station of permanent address) that is valid for whole Bangladesh and I don’t required multiple certificate. What is the exactly requirement for getting Visa?

Infant/Child:

If I am lucky, it is expected that I may face visa office in Dec 06-Jan 07. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in the first week of October 07.

Do I need a separate passport for the infant/child?
Or my child should be included in my passport or my wife’s passport or both of our passports.?

Thanks
khaled

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen and win the DV-2008. My Case no. 2008AS00005xxx. I am filling DSP-122 and DS-230. I would like to know about the following information:

About the Form:

I am looking for electronic form of the DSP-122 and DS-230 so that I can fill on computer (with Acrobat writer) and Take print. It is more easier than typing on the form. So where (web address) can I get the forms which is valid for DV-2008?

Police Certificate:
I have already collected a police certificate from my permanent Address. But I lived another two cities of Bangladesh since my age 16. I have contacted the Police stations/local authority for getting the police certificate from them, but they denied. They said that if any Police Station (usually issued by the police station of permanent address) that is valid for whole Bangladesh and I don’t required multiple certificate. What is the exactly requirement for getting Visa?

Infant/Child:

If I am lucky, it is expected that I may face visa office in Dec 06-Jan 07. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in the first week of October 07.

Do I need a separate passport for the infant/child?
Or my child should be included in my passport or my wife’s passport or both of our passports.?

Thanks
khaled

Hi Khaled

Congrats . You will get form from Kentucky Website.
Yes you should inform Kentucy when your baby will born . And you do need safe all of your doctors documents related to your child i.e when you first notified that she is pregnant, ultrasonogram report etc. just in case if they need that.

for police clereance certificate you just only need currents one if you not living outside Bangladesh.

I am Dv2007 winner and got visa successfully. So if you need ti know any information , dont hesitate.

Best of Luck

Sohel

hello me dv 2010 winner, if i won then during first nl receive and what i do and wher show first?

:eek:pls explain my questions:-

1. in dv2010 my name and date of birth written as same in s.s.c certificate such as mohammad abdul hannan date of birth 5 /july 1973.

but i am long time in saudi arabia and my passport name and date of birth vary from shool certificate such as named abdul hannan miah date of birth 3/9/1965. I want i esc. my present passport and make new passport same as dv name and s.s.c certificate it will ok or danger for me? or they identifiy me any way i live in saudi more than 12 year? pls explain me. i don't like to submite my work experience certificate. pls give me idea. or may i can correct my passport name and age same as educational qualification? pls replay me.

2. I made my marrige registratin last 1991 jun 9 and my wife date of birh dv and b.c 1/1/1984. but i made marrige reg. only 1991 jun 9 . it it under age her marrige age and it may danger for me? but i got actual marrige her 1996 july 13. and got my first daughter 2000/aplirl10.

so, you reply me waht may waitig for me and how to i mke or arrange certificates ?

3. If i get nl then i go to dhaka US embassy or i fill up and sent to kcc? or about his any lawer can help me? pls expain me.

4. I gave my Bangladesh rural village postal address and where will come my NL and it is send by USA but may sombody escape or hide my letter of NL? so what can i do ? i am in doubt about our country men. or how it is came as reg. letter? pls explain me.

thanks
Hannan
saudi arabia

ngrats . You will get form from Kentucky Website.

Yes you should inform Kentucy when your baby will born . And you do need safe all of your doctors documents related to your child i.e when you first notified that she is pregnant, ultrasonogram report etc. just in case if they need that.

for police clereance certificate you just only need currents one if you not living outside Bangladesh.

I am Dv2007 winner and got visa successfully. So if you need ti know any information , dont hesitate.

Best of Luck

Sohel[/QUOTE]

hello me dv 2010 winner, if i won then during first NL receive and what i do and wher show first?

:eek:pls explain my questions:-

1. in dv2010 my name and date of birth written as same in s.s.c certificate such as mohammad abdul hannan date of birth 5 /july 1973.

but i am long time in saudi arabia and my passport name and date of birth vary from shool certificate such as named abdul hannan miah date of birth 3/9/1965. I want i esc. my present passport and make new passport same as dv name and s.s.c certificate it will ok or danger for me? or they identifiy me any way i live in saudi more than 12 year? pls explain me. i don't like to submite my work experience certificate. pls give me idea. or may i can correct my passport name and age same as educational qualification? pls replay me.

2. I made my marrige registratin last 1991 jun 9 and my wife date of birh dv and b.c 1/1/1984. but i made marrige reg. only 1991 jun 9 . it it under age her marrige age and it may danger for me? but i got actual marrige her 1996 july 13. and got my first daughter 2000/aplirl10.

so, you reply me waht may waitig for me and how to i mke or arrange certificates ?

3. If i get nl then i go to dhaka US embassy or i fill up and sent to kcc? or about this any lawer can help me? pls expain me.

4. I gave my Bangladesh rural village postal address and where will come my NL and it is send by USA but may sombody escape or hide my letter of NL? so what can i do ? i am in doubt about our country men. or how it is came as reg. letter? pls explain me.

thanks
Hannan
saudi arabia

ngrats . You will get form from Kentucky Website.

Best of Luck

Sohel[/QUOTE]

Getting PCC from more than one place in Bangladesh
Has anyone got more than one police clearance certificate from different places in Bangladesh? I am in the process of arranging consular processing for my wife in Bangladesh. The problem is she has lived in more than one places in Bangladesh (Mymensingh, Dhaka, Sylhet) and the National Visa Center website says that if you live for more than six months in different places in a country you need PCC from each of those places. However, I heard that in Bangladesh if you get PCC from one police station it is valid for the whole country and you cannot get PCC from any other police station. But the question is how are you going to make the visa authorities believe that? Does anyone have any experience on this?
Thanks very much.

Getting PCC from more than one place in Bangladesh
Has anyone got more than one police clearance certificate from different places in Bangladesh? I am in the process of arranging consular processing for my wife in Bangladesh. The problem is she has lived in more than one places in Bangladesh (Mymensingh, Dhaka, Sylhet) and the National Visa Center website says that if you live for more than six months in different places in a country you need PCC from each of those places. However, I heard that in Bangladesh if you get PCC from one police station it is valid for the whole country and you cannot get PCC from any other police station. But the question is how are you going to make the visa authorities believe that? Does anyone have any experience on this?
Thanks very much.

you need to collect police certificate only from ur current residence of address