• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2008 - ASO when to send forms?

bellabum

Registered Users (C)
Our number will be current in October and I am wondering when is it a good time to do the medical and to pay the fee for moving the file to USCIS?
how is this payment done? Will the fee increase by end of July?
Also, given that we are current in October, when should we do the INS exams? they are valid for one year, so is it smart to go ahead and do it now, or should we wait for last minute - September?

Hi bellabum, i am in the same situation like you. I think my number will be current in October too, so my family and I will go to do medical examinations and pay the DV fee in August. You need to wait your number will be current to send the AOS package. The DV fee is $375 per person but other immigration fees will increase in July. The AOS fee will be $1010 and includes: I-485 form, EAD and AP.

You will find information in this forum, read carefully and good luck!

Thank you for the quick respond, I think that we will wait for August too.
Any idea how much medical costs?

Thank you for the quick respond, I think that we will wait for August too.
Any idea how much medical costs?

Mine cost $280.00 but I had my vaccinations done previously so the doctor's office didn't have to give me any vaccinations. This fee covered the chest X-ray also. Also, my medical insurance paid for most of this fee, so you might check into that also. I did mine in August also.