• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2007 form

besa

Registered Users (C)
I got my congratulation letter for the DV-2007 these days saying i was selected and needed to fill out the forms.
Do I neccessary need to fill those paper forms or i can download them somewhere ?
How am i suposed to fill them if there is not an electronic format ? By pen ?

My guess is you can use your pen. Alternatively you can download copies from the DOS website.

which region are you from? what is your case number? My wife also won and her no is AF..17***

You can fill and download those forms from www.state.travel.gov
just remember write clearly your case number on the upper right hand corner of each form with a pen.

Good Luck with the Process!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

My region is europe. Albania
I dowloaded the forms, but, the problem is that the forms thay sent me in hard copy have 2007 in the background , while the downloaded forms do not have it.
And the other thing is that in the instructions says type or print tha answers.
Do you think this means i can do it by pen ??

We will be doing AOS in OCT.06 and my wife is from Bosnia.I have already mailed DS 122 to KCC.I did not use the form with 2007 written on it.If you wanna use that form only that is fine just use black pen and write clearly in capital letters only.

Hey,do it the way you feel more secure and comfortable!!!

I used the downloaded forms for DV2006

I think it is ok to use the download forms. I done it this way. :D
After carefully check the forms that I downloaded are the same as the forms I received in the first package(check the content and expire date). I used the download forms and edit with acrobat writer.
I download the forms from here:http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html

At my interview day, the officer only asked me are these forms downloaded from the internet. I answered " YES" then she didn't ask me any questions about it.

So if you can find the forms that are exactly like what you had received, then just use it. Better not take any chance to use forms for other years........ :rolleyes:

Hello Besa

KCC had replied to a similar query i had sent to them. They replied:

========================================================
"Thank you for your inquiry. Forms printed from our website are acceptable.

You may download the requested forms at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html. "

Kentucky Consular Center
3505 N Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769 USA
Phone: (606) 526 7500
Fax: (606) 526 7501
E-mail: KCCDV@state.gov
www.travel.state.gov

MAM\KCC
========================================================

You can type up a form online and if you dont have Adobe Writer then get a "typeable" form from:

http://www.visapro.com/Department-State-Forms.asp

Although its not a Govt Dept the forms are identical. Double check ver/expiry anyway.

You download PDF forms and type it online and print it (Just cant save it)
If you dont have A4 size paper matching to US one which is shorter and wider thats ok. KCC will still accept it even without the DV2007 watermark.

besa said:
And the other thing is that in the instructions says type or print tha answers.
Do you think this means i can do it by pen ??
I can relate to that. I used to be puzzled by the same expression: "type or print".
It means you can use a pen, but only use CAPITAL LETTERS.

can i use fast mail for the forms ? Is there any restriction to use regular mail ?

Besa,

Are you in the US or Albania? That makes a difference. AOS or CP?

Check your private messages.

Message for twangela

Hi Twangela,

Thanks for the link. Wich form is for the DV lottery? There are many different forms on that site.

Thanks a lot