• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2005 Please Help!!!

mona444

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,
I won DV-05 with case number AS83xx and finally our interview was scheduled. My husband and I were interviewed by 2nd week of July 2005 at US consulate of Mumbai. We had prepared all the required documents. During interview I was asked only a couple of questions while my husband was asked lots of questions. At the end the officer told us; ok, fine, don’t worry, we need to do background check that takes 4 to 6 weeks and for some cases it may take 8 weeks, we will call you when it is completed. So far it is 60 days and still our case has been pending due to administrative process. We are so worry that our case gets canceled since of deadline Sep 30th. We have contacted with the consulate 4, 5 times regarding the status of our case but got the same reply (pending for administrative process or not yet received any response from Washington, etc.)
I’ll appreciate if anybody give us some idea that what we can do in this situation. We are temporary staying in India and wish to get back to our home country by the end of October...Thanking you in advance...Regards,...Mona